Wednesday, May 18, 2005

PC Gamer

What's your guys' opinion about the PC magazine entitled "PC Gamer"? I recently asked for a trial issue to see if I liked it or not. I personally think it's great for all the latest and greatest computer news for the month it reports on. It saves me from countless hours of searching all the computer sites out there to keep in touch with all the news. I find it as being a great new addition to my "Computer Nerd Stash of Knowledge" which, yes, I do have. It's beginning to accumulate in my room.

Is the magazine "PC Gamer" a good resource in your opinion?

4 Comments:

Blogger Pupitmiser said...

I'd say every computer nerd and then some. Like spreading the good news. haha.

5:10 PM  
Blogger Toy Soldier said...

I have seen the inside of Puptit's room, and I would say he needs to get a bigger room before soon to hold all his Uber-Nerd knowledge!

1:13 PM  
Blogger Pupitmiser said...

You're prolly right. btw, my name does NOT contain the word tit in it.

7:55 PM  
Blogger Toy Soldier said...

Ogm, llo, taht si teh fyrst tyme I haev spealld yuor naem rong

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home