Wednesday, October 12, 2005

AMD 3Q Results

The company known as Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) has released their third quarter results today. We know that AMD creates the most powerful and reliable computer processors in the world. This fact has become even more apparent during the past few months; especially due to their release of the Athlon 64 X2 series of processors. Over 1.5 billion dollars worth of AMD products were sold over the past few months. As amazingly high as that number soundz, it has been predicted that the 4Q of this year will show a 13% gain. Which means that for the last quarter of the year 2005 roughly 1.7 billion dollars worth of AMD products will be sold. In addition to this great news this related issue is even more pressing.

Do you think AMD can surpass the 2 billion dollar mark by the end of 4Q 05?

25th Post

3 Comments:

Blogger Pupitmiser said...

Sure why not? what kind of a post is that Frio? give me explanations. You know I can't live with an answer like that. Alright; well what I think is that AMD completely rocks. Also, I think tht they'll prolly reach about 1.75 Billion. But I could be rong; anything is possible. I remember when AMD processors were in short supply over in Asia a few weeks back. That was more of a happy thing than a sad thing to me. Because so many people were wanted to purchase processors made by AMD. Those Asians know it when they see a good thing.

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need some advice, I have a Pentium 1; with 64 Megs of RAM and onboard video. Can you help me please? I can only afford $1,000, and I need a good system that won't be as terrible as the one I currently have. Thx

3:05 AM  
Blogger Pupitmiser said...

Alright (Anon), contact me through MSN. Add me as "pupitmiser@msn.com". I've made you a computer under 1000 dollars which can play all next-gen games on highest settings.

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home