Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Quad-Crossfire

ATI, it seems, attempts to copy it's superior competitor (Nvidia) a second time. First, ATI fought Nvidia's SLI technology with Crossfire months after Nvidia released the technology to the public. You'd think that the low functionality yields would have kept them from pursuing the technology any further. Now, ATI releases Quad-Crossfire to rival Nvidia's Quad-SLI. Just as before, the development comes months later. Both technologies appear to show little progress and succeed in nothing but wasting the consumer's money.

Will ATI's copy attempts lead them to waste money on MORE frivolous endeavors?

6 Comments:

Blogger Pupitmiser said...

Explain what has lead you to this belief. Mine is that Nvidia, expecting ATI to follow suite, lead ATI on a hopeless endeavor of TRYING to use all 4 cards at once. Neither "Quad" solution is really worth the trouble; so I really do think Nvidia is trying to trick ATI into wasting money. A good tactic if you ask me. :)

12:14 AM  
Blogger Pupitmiser said...

lol
(pointless remarks are strictly prohibited and those who violate will be punished :P)

12:33 AM  
Blogger Arbitor319 said...

quads are dangerous in both senses of teh word...hey nothing bad is happening to me appearently this was a good po...

12:31 PM  
Blogger Pupitmiser said...

lol I sense 2 jokes in that; I love it. A Jess joke and a Death joke. Yay!!! GJ. But yeah I'm sticking with my previous conclusion; Nvidia has developed Quad-SLI early to give ATI somthing to waste money on.

5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thx arb, thatz gr8, y don't u go watch omfg gross a few times, and I might 4give you.

9:12 AM  
Blogger Pupitmiser said...

lol the recurring horse...joke...I'm sorry I ever showed you guyz :P

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home