Wednesday, March 21, 2007

OCZ Neural Impulse Actuator

Mind Control? In video games? That's not supposed to happen for years. It looks like OCZ threw that assumption out the window with their brand new NIA mind control solution. The NIA measures the electro-oculographic, electro-encephalographic, and electro-myographic signals of your brain to know how to react in game. My Latin and root word knowledge is quite limited, but it looks like the first one deals with your eyes, the second with your head, and the third with your facial muscles. It is reported that OCZ's NIA system currently works with games such as Unreal Tournament and a score of other First Person Shooters. Surprisingly this mind control solution only costs as little as $300. Very affordable if you ask me.

Will you purchase a Neural Impulse Actuator?

100th Post!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

uuuh yeah I think I would :P:P

Unless it costs like.. alot...

happy 100th Post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4:42 PM  
Blogger Pupitmiser said...

YaY ty for the comment Frio :) Yeah I didn't think 300 bux was a lot. What did you think about the way it lookt? And yeah; it's rly been 100 weeks since I first started this...dang. I thought it was funny that to commemorate that event I found a Mind Control article :P Seemed to be fitting.

4:54 PM  
Blogger Arbitor319 said...

Oh yeah...i thought i pwnd with a mouse and keyboard..the no0bz are really gonna hate me now :P

Of course ill buy one, 300 for one is uber cheap. i thought it would end up being like 3k or something like that...wonder if i can play WoW with that :P

DEATH TO INTEL!!! AMD BE PRAISED!!!
*fires AK47 indiscriminately into the air*

5:38 PM  
Blogger Pupitmiser said...

Yeah that's what I'd love to know. I'd love to pwn with my mind. That'd be so much fun :)

6:14 PM  
Blogger Toy Soldier said...

Hell yeah, I'd pay $300 for a MID (mental interface device) that would pwn.

11:03 PM  
Blogger tannis said...

UMMM no, i wouldnt, that would be cool, but require NO skill, so it would b boring after liek a day

7:51 PM  
Blogger Toy Soldier said...

think again tannis no0b, You'd have to train your face off, literally, to get good with it.

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home