Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Unreal Tournament 2007

The given screenshots of Unreal Tournament 2007 thus far show amazing potential for the game. It is still unknown as to whether or not there will be a physics engine like there is in the Source engine, but either way; the graphics of this game appear to rival that of Half-Life 2. The game previously mentioned on my blog known as Huxley uses this Unreal Engine 3 to power it. With the growing number of game titles being released on both the Source engine and Unreal 3 engine it rather makes me wonder...

Will the Unreal 3 engine become more popular than the Source engine?

Happy New Year!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Pupitmiser said...

yeah; I doubt there will be many modz; just like HL2's source engine; but it could become quite poplular with other game developerz.

12:23 PM  
Blogger Pupitmiser said...

I can't wait for its release.

7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am happy to see that UT didnt stop with the 04 eition, I can't wait for it to be released to the public.

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home